About Weld Tech
Weld Tech, LLC. est. 2014 started as a sole proprietorship in 1992, performing repair and fabrication services to local agriculture and arbor businesses. Since then, Weld Tech has evolved into a metal manufacturing and fabrication job shop offering machining, welding and fabrications of numerous products. Among the products are fabricated handrail, heatshields and drill plates for various steel mills, tree service equipment repair, and CNC plasma cutting have become key in the growth of Weld Tech. With this, Weld Tech expanded its capabilities by building a larger facility, installing an overhead crane and purchasing a 100 ton CNC Pullmax press brake. With 22+ years of metal fabrication experience and the recent expansion, the future of Weld Tech, LLC. is bright.
Our mission at Weld Tech, LLc is:
- To provide our customers with a quality product that meets or exceeds their needs.
- To give our employees a safe, rewarding atmosphere with competitive wages and flexibility in work schedules.
- To operate our company honestly and successfully and support our community.
To continue building upon our local success and become recognized as a provider of affordable industrial dampers, structures, railings and custom products with a focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
MIG, TIG, Stick
- Aluminum, 304, 316, RA 330 Stainless steel, Mild steel, AR Plate, Hard Facing, Cast aluminum, Cast Iron
Welding support Equipment: Lincoln Electric
- 355 Square wave Tig, Power Mig 255’s, Ranger 8 Portable stick, 205T Pulse Tig.
CNC Plasma burning
- from 14 ga. to 1.25” and flame cutting to 6”+
- MG Plasma Table, Hypertherm HPR 130 Plasma, Burney Inova controls
- Hypertherm Powermax 1100 hand held
CNC Press Brake metal forming.
- 100 Ton Pullmax w/Cybelec Modeva 12s w/3D image controls. 8 axis
Structural steel Sawing
- Marvel Mark8 series 1 Vertical Band saw
- South Bend SBL450 Lathe w/Sony DRO
- Sharp VH-3 mill w/ Acu-rite DRO
- Willis-Bergo Bergonzi Radial Arm Drill
- Bridgeport end mill Manual
- Plate punching and shearing (updating capacities)
- Pandjiris Weld Positioner MT-60
- 14ga. x 36” Light rolling, Outsource heavier plate rolling
- 5 Ton Overhead Crane R&H 42’ span
- Mobile crane services available for heavier loading and unloading
- On site installation, service and repair.
- Construction demolition and installation of structural steel, platforms and industrial items.
- In house fabrication and assembly